Love: Having the chance to go on long runs in the middle of the week. {I love you, reading elective!}
Hate: My legs felt a little heavy so I only ran 3 out of the 6 that I did. Oh well, at least I got to go on a little walk and get Starbucks with my mom. :)
Love: That we live in a free country where we have freedom of speech and women can vote.
Hate: The fact that these freedoms also mean that we can get called for jury duty. I really, really hate that the week falls in the middle of my 3 weeks of vacation between residency and starting fellowship. Booo....
Hate: Migraines. And the fact that I spent the majority of Wednesday in bed or on my couch, trying to sleep the pain away.
Love: There's something about McDonald's that I just crave after I get over a migraine. A cheeseburger, a chicken sandwich, a McFlurry, or a shake...it all works. Yesterday was no different, and I was able to enjoy my cheeseburger value meal {pain-free} on our deck while I read. It was great.
Love: I was actually a little crafty last night.
Hate: Pinterest makes me think I'm craftier than I really am. Here's a sneak peek of my project...more details next week.
Love: Nutella on multigrain french bread as a bedtime snack.
Hate: Why does it have to be 200 calories per serving???
{yeah, I had McDonald's and Nutella in the same day...I really wasn't counting my calories yesterday because I hardly ate anything with my migraine on Wednesday.}
Love: It's Friday and we have a fun weekend planned! My family is doing a 5K walk Saturday morning, then we're heading down to Cincinnati for a couple days for one of my cousin's graduation parties and hopefully we'll spend some time here too.
Have a great weekend!
emily








2 comments:
I got called for Jury Duty back in October and it wound up being a 6 week murder trial. Let me just tell you I LOVED it! I have to say it was a very interesting experience!
I love the wreath. So cute! Pinterest does the same thing to me as well - it made me think I can sew (I can definitely not sew).That has to be the cutest running top ever! Are you doing another half this Fall??
Post a Comment