I've decided to start a little series for Friday where I'll share some of the things I'm currently loving and hating {pretty self-explanatory, right?}. There are two sides to every story...
Love: It's June
Hate: How in the world did that happen!?!??
{via pinterest}
Love: For once in what seems like a long time, we don't
have a whole lot on our schedule for this weekend. Time for a decent
long run, maybe dinner and a movie, who knows...
Hate: Oh yeah, I have to work on and finish my research presentation...boo for working on the weekends!
Love: Yesterday, I finished my last "real" rotation of my family medicine residency {the 3 years of training post-medical school}. I am doing a "reading" elective in June, so basically I have to read a certain number of journal articles {like this one} each day to complete 6.5 hours of CME credit per day.
Hate: I still have 1.5 days of clinic each week...including a full day of seeing patients every Friday {i.e. a crazy, busy day from 8 to 5 or 6pm!}
Love: I only have 3 more Friday clinics!!!! :) {yes, this makes me very happy!}
Love: There's a new show called Breaking Pointe on the CW network. It's a behind-the-scenes look at Ballet West, a ballet company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Loved the series premiere last night.
Hate: Watching all those beautiful dancers rehearse and perform makes me miss my ballet days so, so much.
Love: There's a new show called Breaking Pointe on the CW network. It's a behind-the-scenes look at Ballet West, a ballet company in Salt Lake City, Utah. Loved the series premiere last night.
Hate: Watching all those beautiful dancers rehearse and perform makes me miss my ballet days so, so much.
Love: Pinterest and blog land are wonderful for giving me so many ideas on various home improvement projects...I mean, seriously, my mind is overflowing!
Hate: All these projects take time and cost money, both of which are in short supply!
Love: Less than a month till Europe!!
Hate: I still don't have my passport {I had to renew it with my name change}...playing the waiting game for it to come back...
And lastly...
Love: It's Friday and the weekend!
Hate: I know it's going to go waaaay too quickly!
What are you loving and hating today?
emily




1 comment:
I simply can not believe it is June 1st already. Time just seems to be flying anymore. Crazy! Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment