17 Weeks
{as of 1.4.12}
How Far Along?
17 weeks...23 weeks or 161 days to go!
Baby S is the size of a turnip or sweet potato!
Weight Gain?
probably around 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes?
Love my maternity pants and jeans and still wearing a mix of maternity and non-maternity tops
Exercise?
Exercise?
Walking on the treadmill 2-3 times per week...yes, it still needs to be more...
Symptoms?
Symptoms?
I had some pretty bad round ligament pain yesterday. Thankfully, it got better with a Tylenol. Last night was also my first night of having trouble sleeping. I was okay for the first couple hours, but when TJ came to bed, I could NOT get back to sleep. After going downstairs and watching a little TV, I was able to sleep on the couch till morning. I'm now taking any recommendations for pregnancy pillows!
Sleep?
Sleep?
It was great up until last night...usually just getting up 1-2 times to go to the bathroom.
Food Cravings?
Food Cravings?
Nothing in particular.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick?
Nope!
Gender?
Little man!
{We've decided on a name!!! Announcement will be coming later this week!!!}
Movement?
Gender?
Little man!
{We've decided on a name!!! Announcement will be coming later this week!!!}
Movement?
Still feeling a little something every once and awhile...I think it's him?!??
What You Miss?
What You Miss?
I'm feeling great!
Mood?
Mood?
Excited. I love all the planning going on right now. :)
Best Moment of the Week?
Our glider, crib, and my diaper bag came in the mail this past week! Unfortunately, one of the crib pieces had a small crack in the wood, so I'm waiting for the replacement piece to come in the next week. My mom and I cleaned carpets all day on Saturday, so little buddy's nursery is all ready for the furniture! I can't wait to get things set up!
Best Moment of the Week?
Our glider, crib, and my diaper bag came in the mail this past week! Unfortunately, one of the crib pieces had a small crack in the wood, so I'm waiting for the replacement piece to come in the next week. My mom and I cleaned carpets all day on Saturday, so little buddy's nursery is all ready for the furniture! I can't wait to get things set up!

5 comments:
Oh my yay! Can't wait to hear the name!!
Can't wait to hear the name!!
Can't wait to hear the name either! :)
I felt my little one for the first time on Christmas Eve. It feels like popcorn popping, that's how I know and others told me that how you can tell the first kicks. :) :)
Oh and I am just using a body pillow because our bed is just a queen. Otherwise I'd totally get one of those Snoogles. :)
Random recommendation: I don't know what apps you have on your phone for the pregnancy but I'm really loving the Baby Bump Pro app and have loved it since I got it, oh, 12 weeks ago? The forums can be really helpful as are all the daily tips and trackers they have for you like weight, kicks, labor, etc.
Wahoo!! Can't wait to hear the name too :D
So excited to hear the name :)
Post a Comment