Friday, November 30, 2012

A Glimpse of Things to Come...

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us and it's December tomorrow{!}, it's time to think about all things Christmas! I'm hoping to get our decorating done this weekend...I can't wait to have twinkling Christmas lights all over the house!

I haven't bought very many new Christmas decorations this year {at least not yet}, but I did buy one very important thing...


Wait, what is that you see? It's a third little stocking for Baby Stochel!!!!!!


It has been soooo hard keeping this secret from everyone over the last couple of months, and I am so happy that I can finally tell all of you! This may help explain my slight absence from blogging over the last couple months...growing a baby makes you really tired!! I'll have many more details next week, but until then, let me leave you with our little peanut's first couple of pictures!

8+3 weeks


10+5 weeks

So far, everything looks perfect! :)

See you back here on Monday!
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

16 comments:

Nikki said...

Congratulations!!!!

Katie said...

Eeeek! I may have teared up when I saw that picture. Emily, I am so so so SO happy for you two! I can't wait to hear more as you keep growing that little one!

Miss Liabilities said...

Congrats - adorable idea with the stocking!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome news!!! Hope you are feeling well!!

Andrea said...

Yay!!! So excited for you!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Congrats girl!!!! So happy for you guys!

Erin said...

Oh love the little stocking idea :) so happy for you two!!!

Britt said...

Christmas came early! What a wonderful gift.

Emily said...

Eek! SO happy for you, Emily! I can't wait to hear more details! Prayers coming your way for a healthy baby :) Xoxo

Amanda said...

Congratulations! SOoooo excited for you :) Can't wait to hear about your journey through motherhood!

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Wahoo! Love the little stocking pic :) can't wait to hear the details!

Sarah Isis D said...

Congrats Emily!!!! So exciting....

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! so happy for you!!!!! also, that little baby stocking is the cutest thing!

Megan said...

I am just SO SO happy for y'all!!!! I teared up when I saw your Instagram picture!!!!! : ) God is SO SO good!!!! We will be raising babies together!! Hooray!!!!!

Cute pictures, too! Love the stocking idea!

Kim S said...

How in the world did I miss this?! CONGRATS!!! I can't wait to hear more :D

Callie said...

Ah, congratulations!!! I am just catching up on blogs and saw this, I'm so, so happy for you!

 
site design by designer blogs