Happy Sunday! I hope y'all are having fabulous weekends....mine has been wonderful so far and today is the first Colts home game of the regular season! TJ and I will be sporting our matching Luck jerseys today...go Horse!
I wanted to link up with Neely and Ashley's Sunday Social again. You can read my previous posts here and here.
1. Five items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count.
-Chapstick {I have one for every purse or bag I'm currently using, and I can't even tell you how many times I use it every day}
-Hand lotion {ditto for the Chapstick}
-Toothbrush/toothpaste {I brush my teeth about 3-4 times a day}
-My iPhone {it goes with me everywhere}
-My computer
It may fall into the food category, but I would have a really hard time going without coffee. I look forward to it every morning. The Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-cups are my current fave!
-Chapstick {I have one for every purse or bag I'm currently using, and I can't even tell you how many times I use it every day}
-Hand lotion {ditto for the Chapstick}
-Toothbrush/toothpaste {I brush my teeth about 3-4 times a day}
-My iPhone {it goes with me everywhere}
-My computer
It may fall into the food category, but I would have a really hard time going without coffee. I look forward to it every morning. The Green Mountain Pumpkin Spice K-cups are my current fave!
2. All time favorite book? Why?
When I was younger, I read all the time, and my favorite books were by Roald Dahl. {Matilda, anyone?} I'm not sure if I have a favorite book now, but I'd like to re-read the Harry Potter series and probably The Hunger Games at some point.
Alright, let's not kid ourselves...I'llprobably read Fifty Shades again too.
When I was younger, I read all the time, and my favorite books were by Roald Dahl. {Matilda, anyone?} I'm not sure if I have a favorite book now, but I'd like to re-read the Harry Potter series and probably The Hunger Games at some point.
Alright, let's not kid ourselves...I'll
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012.
Get the house a little more organized...I have so many good ideas running around my head, I just wish I had the time and money to make them reality!
Get the house a little more organized...I have so many good ideas running around my head, I just wish I had the time and money to make them reality!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
I would go back to my freshman year at Tulane in a heartbeat. No hesitation, no questions asked....I'd be there. August of 2001 was my first time off in a new city with new people, and it was so much different than my hometown. My college years were some of the best years of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
I would go back to my freshman year at Tulane in a heartbeat. No hesitation, no questions asked....I'd be there. August of 2001 was my first time off in a new city with new people, and it was so much different than my hometown. My college years were some of the best years of my life and I wouldn't trade them for the world.
![]() |
| me and one of my college BFFs, Robyn {2006} |
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I'm a nice, {fairly} laid-back, kind of gal. I may be on the quiet side when I first meet you, but just give some time, and I'll warm up to you. ;)
I'm a nice, {fairly} laid-back, kind of gal. I may be on the quiet side when I first meet you, but just give some time, and I'll warm up to you. ;)
Happy Sunday Funday to you! Thanks for stopping by!


16 comments:
stopping by from the linkup! hahaha chapstick was my very first one too! XO
new follower from the social sunday link up :) so excited to read more from you! please come check out my blog and follow along :D
http://braceface87.blogspot.com/
I will probably read 50 Shades again too! Haha...they're just TOO good to let them sit on the shelf now!
Gonna have to try the pumpkin spice K cups! =)
Brooke
Oooh I should have put toothbrush on mine--what a bad hygienist! I'd love to re-read HP and 50 Shades someday. I'm getting ready to read Twilight again before the movie comes out so I can get over the fact that I can't stand Kristen Stewart. Good luck to your Colts!
I put coffee on my top 5 because I figure it is in a whole other category then food but I am cranky without either!
Hi, new follower from the Sunday Social. I've never read 50 Shades, maybe I should! Def can't live without my iphone though! Enjoy your week :)
I really want to read 50 Shades! Love your answer for #5!
i think iPhone would be in everyones list! i couldn't live without it!
Happy Sunday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! New follower :)
Hi from Sunday Social!
I'm the same way, it takes me a while to warm up to people but I eventually do. It would be so much easier if people knew that rather then thinking I'm a snob or something :/
Hope the rest of your weekend goes good!
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com
Found your blog on the link up! A fellow Hoosier yay! Colts are looking good so far! I agree with your #5 --I'm the same way! Happy Sunday!
Kelley
http://wwww.kelleysprinkle.blogspot.com
Found you on the link up and have become your 91st follower :)
I read Shades of Grey also and it was fairly entertaining :)
Have a great rest of your weekend xo
Love it! Roald Dahl was MY FAVORITE growing up....loved all those books :)
My iPhone is always, always with me too- goes everywhere!
I'm very much the same way...I'll probably be on the quiet side when you first meet me but I'll warm up soon.
Great post, friend!
Found you via Sunday Social. I look forward to reading more of you blog and getting to know you.
Oh Roald Dahl...sigh..love those books. I just saw the Starbucks Pumpkin Spice that you can take home and brew yourself and I was highly intrigued! I love the pumpkin spice lattes. And now I wish I had one of those cool machines for the k-cups! *jealous*
Glad to have found you this Sunday!
stopping by from the link up! i LOVED roald dahl books and still do :) xo cute blog too!
Post a Comment