Friday, September 28, 2012

It's Giveaway Time!

Happy Friday! As promised, since I hit 100 GFC followers earlier this week, I have a wonderful fall giveaway for you all!

Here's everything that you can win!

$10 Starbucks giftcard ~ Pumpkin candy dish

Pumpkin fingertip towels {2}

A fun polka dot scarf...I liked this so much that I had to buy myself one too!

A bottle of Essie Nail Polish in Gym Dandy {sorry the pic is kind of dark, but it's very similar to the color of the scarf}


Candy!

Over $40 worth of stuff for one lucky reader!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway


The contest is open till next Friday, and the winner will be announced later in the day on October 5th. 

Good luck and have a great weekend!

31 comments:

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Yea! Congrats on 100 followers :) My fav thing about fall has to be the cooler weather and getting to wear all the cute, fall clothes!

The Millers said...

My favorite thing about Fall is the crisp air :)

Kristin said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! That is a fun scarf.

My favorite thing about fall has to be wearing boots with so many different types of outfits (oh, and PSL!!).

Simplyheather said...

Congrats on the 100 followers!! What an an awesome giveaway by the way! I just love everything about Fall <3

Stef said...

Yay for 100 followers! What a cute giveaway - I love it.

xo kAr said...

congrats on 100!! i'm a new follower :) my favorite thing about fall has to be the amazing weather, & the cute outfit choices that come with it.

Caitlyn said...

Congrats on 100 followers! My favorite thing about fall is the colors and Halloween

Jess said...

Congrats on 100! My favorite thing about fall is the cooler weather

Allie Brooks said...

My favorite thing is pumpkin spiced lattes from starbucks! And I just discovered them yesterday!

Kim S said...

I'm so excited for you and your 100 followers! Yay! I love the changing leaves, pumpkin flavored everything, and the crisp weather

Jen said...

Congrats on 100!! I love all the fall scents!

Maggie said...

Love everything in your giveaway... you picked the cutest stuff! And WOW, 100 followers - that is amazing. Although your blog is pretty awesome, so I'm not surprised! :)

P.S. Some of my favorite things about fall are football, cooler temps, changing leaves and the fashion. Have a great weekend!

Denise said...

I love pretty much every aspect of fall - pumpkin spice coffee, football, apples, my birthday, Thanksgiving, leaves changing. It's all good!

The Unlikely Runner said...

I love the nail polish!! Great giveaway!

Brittany Walsh said...

Congrats on 100 followers! I hope to be there very soon too :)

I love that scarf- where is it from, just in case I don't win :)

My favorite thing about fall is the yummy beverages and candles! And of course candy corn!!

Nikki said...

Congrats on 100 followers!

Favorite thing about fall is def everything pumpkin!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Congrats on 100! My favorite thing about fall. That is too hard. I like everything about fall! It is my favorite season! Football, weather, pumpkins, food, etc...

Britt said...

Congrats! This is the perfect fall giveaway!

Jenn @ Party of One said...

Congratulations on the milestone :) I'm so excited about your giveaway! I love everything about fall but especially the cooler temperatures and changing my wardrobe from Summer to Fall!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the 100 followers girl!!
My favorite thing about fall would definitely be pumpkins anything! Pie, Lattes,Pancakes...oh the possibilities are endless! :)

http://www.leopardmartini.com/

Amy said...

Pumpkin-spiced everything and boots :)

Lublyou said...

reese's pieces peanut butter cups!! :-)

Sarah Elizabeth said...

My favorite thing about fall is the fact that it's fall. I love everything about this season: the colors, smells, clothes, sports, activities, foods, etc.

Tamara said...

I love the colors and clothes of fall.

Katie said...

I love just about everything about fall...but mostly the cool weather that gives way to all the bundling up and snuggling and warms scents :)

Les said...

The colors, the weather, the scarves, boots, layers, pumpkin spice lattes, hot chocolate, caramel apple cider, corn mazes, football, thanksgiving and my birthday. :)

Chelsea Olivia said...

Halloween!

Andrea said...

Congratulations on 100 followers! What a great giveaway!

My favorite thing about Fall is the cooler weather and opening the windows to let the fresh air fill the house!

Sara {Miss V's Busy Bees} said...

My favorite this is the smells and the colors! I also love all the candy, especially that new caramel candy corn by Brachs! :)

Sara
Miss V's Busy Bees

Tanya N said...

Can't pick just 1 thing about fall that's my favorite - pumpkin flavored everything, halloween and all the candy, my birthday, football...

Jess Casey said...

Congrats girl! Today is the first time that i've been to your page. KO shout out sent me here ;) I will be revisiting since we have the same style. I love gym dandy and it's great for fall! Newest Follower

 
site design by designer blogs