So, I've shared with you my loves, my fears, my wants, and today, I'm sharing six of my favorite places with you. Some of them may be expected, some may not....
Enjoy!
{We're going in reverse order today...}
{six}
Places we've been...
Obviously, Europe makes the list, but also Cabo, Vegas, New Orleans, Chicago, NYC, and many trips to Florida...among probably a lot of other places that I can't think of right now...
Obviously, Europe makes the list, but also Cabo, Vegas, New Orleans, Chicago, NYC, and many trips to Florida...among probably a lot of other places that I can't think of right now...
{five}
Places we dream of going...
California, Maine, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Bora Bora...the list goes on and on and on and on...
California, Maine, Washington, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Bora Bora...the list goes on and on and on and on...
{four}
Anywhere by water...
There's something about the water, whether it's a pool, beach, or lake, that's so calming and soothing, and somewhere I'd like to be any day of the week.
There's something about the water, whether it's a pool, beach, or lake, that's so calming and soothing, and somewhere I'd like to be any day of the week.
| West Palm Beach, 2006 |
| Cabo San Lucas, 2009 |
![]() |
| Orlando, 2012 |
{three}
My happy place. Also known as me, my thoughts, and an open trail to run.
{two}
Home. Our house, my parents' house, my mother-in-law's house, or even one of my aunt and uncle's...they all feel like home, and that's where I like to be.
| Christmas Eve 2011 at our house...it was wonderful to have both of our families there! |
| me, TJ, and my brother, Christmas 2011 at my parents'...there may or may not have been alcohol involved... |
![]() |
| "Home is where your Mom is" So true! |
{one}
My all-time, without-a-doubt, favorite place in the world to be?
In these arms...
xo, emily






5 comments:
so true, home is where mom is!
-when i moved away from home I got a key chain to put those house keys on that said that, it was sweet
visiting from adayinthelifeofmektt.blogspot.com
I love the new blog design!
Love the way you did your list! I love it! I also love the new blog design! Lots of Love!!!!!!
Whoop whoop--love the new blog design!! Looks great! Such a true story--home is where your mom is :) Love your #1--so cute!
You were smart with your list so you could name more than 6 places! The water almost made my list too.
Post a Comment