Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fall Fever {Oh, How Pinteresting...}

Happy August! Can you believe it?? Where has the time gone? Craziness, I tell you...

In honor of football starting this month and only being one month away from when I start my fall decorating {in my book, it's okay on or after Sept 1}, I'm sharing with you some of the fall finds I've pinned in the last week or so. Why is it that we always look forward to the next season? I guess there's just something about cooler temps, changing leaves, football, scarves, and pumpkins that bring smiles to everyone's faces.


{Fall Perfection}



{Praline Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting}


{Fall Subway Art}


{Another perfect fall outfit}



If you want to follow me on Pinterest, you'll be able to see all the fall stuff I will soon be pinning!
Linking up with Michelle today!
Have a great one!

xo, emily

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot wait for football season either, either of those outfits would be perfect! And that cake looks amaaaaaazing!

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

Football season is the best - I can't wait either!!! I love the last outfit - looks so comfy! :)

Carol DeBrock @ Southern Belle Way said...

Football season is the best thing about fall!! love those outfits.

I'm a new follower from the link up

-Carol
http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

so excited for football season! great pins and super cute blog!

Britt said...

The first outfit it perfect for fall! If we could only wear it now:(

Tiffany @ Austin Family Diary said...

Those outfits are AMAZING! You are giving me the fall fever now too!

Becky {This Is Happiness} said...

I'm a huge college football fan! Love the outfit you put together. Great inspiration for the fall. Thanks Emily :)

Amy {Fresh and Fancy} said...

that cake looks amazing!! yum!

 
site design by designer blogs