Monday, August 13, 2012

An Indiana Kind of Weekend

This weekend was all Indiana...a high school football scrimmage on Friday, the Indiana State Fair on Saturday, and the first Colts preseason game on Sunday. It was great. I'm going to let the pictures do the rest of the talking, partly because I need to run and finish dinner, but I'm also just lazy and don't feel like transferring all my pics from my phone to my computer right now. {this post is from my phone}

Enjoy!

on the fair train

Main Street in the fairgrounds

first stop...jumbo turkey leg!
cooling off with a strawberry milkshake

TJ with a pineapple whip

walking through the midway

I may love roller coasters, but I don't do fair rides {something about them moving locations every few weeks}


ribbon fries


about to dig in to deep fried cookie dough

check out that ooey gooey deliciousness!

lemon-strawberry shake up

walking up to lucas oil stadium...home of super bowl xlvi!

boy, it felt good to be back in our seats...and Luck and our Colts looked better than we expected. go horse!

Hope you had a good weekend!

xo, emily

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun time!! Whenever I get the chance I always get one of those ribbon fries...So yummy. I think I would be beside myself with glee if I had that fried cookie dough.

The Sweetest Thing said...

Thanks to you, Dr. Em, I am now STARVING! Uh!!!!

AND, you and your husband are too darn cute! I want a blog post about how things are going with your residency - how many hours? or maybe just fill me in!

Nikki said...

OMG fried cookie dough! Thats amazing! I mean I LOVE me some fried oreos and I love me some cookie dough and I have NEVER seen fried cookie dough before! I have to HAVE TO hunt me some down!

Modern Camelot said...

I LOVE fairs. And you look super cute in the first pic!

 
site design by designer blogs