Wednesday, August 15, 2012

a little MIA...

Hey guys. I had awesome plans to get a post together every day this week, but I'm just not feeling very inspired. I wanted to link up with Tiffany yesterday, but I just couldn't get my stuff together. I thought about linking up with Michelle today, but nothing was really calling to me on Pinterest. So, you're stuck with a boring post. I'd love to share my next installment of our European vacation with you {we've only been home a month, and I still have so much to show you!} sometime this week, but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. Sorry.

Work has been busy, there's always cooking, cleaning, and laundry to do...oh, and I've been a little side-tracked with Fifty Shades....yes, I started the series this past weekend, and I'm already a quarter of the way through Fifty Shades Darker. {If you follow me on Instagram or Twitter, this is old news to you...} The whole thing is a bit much {you know what I mean if you've read them}, but underneath it all, I think there's a decent story there. Definitely not the best written book I've ever read {she says the same things over and over}, but, alas, I'm hooked.

So, excuse me, I have a little reading to do...

Laters, baby.

xo, emily

3 comments:

Britt said...

Don't feel bad! This is exactly what happened to me when I started reading the series. It sucks you in. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I feel like that sometimes when it comes to posting too. I have heard lots of things about Fifty Shades, but alas, reading is extremely difficult with two little ones. Ps. If you're interested, I nominated you for an award on my blog :)

Jenn @ Party of One said...

I have weeks like this too :) Sometimes it's just hard to get blogging in...especially when I'm not feeling inspired!!

Glad I follow you on instagram and twitter thought so I still know what you're up to!

Have a fantastic weekend, lady!

 
site design by designer blogs