Sunday, June 24, 2012

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I know the weekend is only halfway over, but I wanted to do a quick post before I jet off across the pond. {yay!} This weekend has been jam-packed, but definitely in a good way.

Friday night was the absolute perfect night for the Dave Matthews Band concert. We tailgated a bit before the show, and I was so happy that one of my best girl friends and her husband, Gabe, were there for the concert too. {Well, really only half of it because they had to wait in the will call line for their tix for like 2 hours....booo....} Anyways it was a really good show -- not one of my faves -- but he played Crush and closed with Ants Marching so I was a happy girl.





~~~

Last night I graduated from my family medicine residency, and it's just crazy to think that 3 years have already gone by since I graduated from med school! One more year of fellowship, and I'll finally get a real job! It was a fun night of celebrating with lots of laughs!



two more diplomas for my "wall of fame" as TJ calls it :)

 ~~~

As if that weren't enough for one weekend, we will soon be leaving on a jet plane for our European vacay. I am beyond excited and can't wait to see and explore a few new cities! I have a great group of girls that will be guest posting over the next week and a half, so don't miss it!

See ya on the flipside....

xo, emily

4 comments:

Amanda said...

1. I have the same halter in blue that you wore to the DMB concert :) LOVE!

2. Congrats on your graduation! How exciting?!

Safe travels :)

Nikki said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I love the dress you wore to graduation super cute!

Mrs. Eckelmann said...

Congratulations on your graduation! And it looks like the concert was fun--I have still never seen a Dave concert!

Britt said...

Congratulations! Also, DMB is the best-love him!

 
site design by designer blogs