Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

I found something awesome, and I just have to share it with y'all.

Whipped cream vodka.

{Don't worry, I was NOT drinking and driving when I took this pic...I just thought about snapping it before I drove the 5 minutes to get home. No alcohol was consumed until later Friday night. Just wanted to clarify. Drinking and driving is one of the stupidest things you could do. The other is smoking. Okay, I'll get off my soapbox now.}

Anywho, it's delish, trust me. TJ had some at a buddy's house a couple weekends ago and kept mentioning it, so I decided to swing by the liquor store Friday after work and get some. After we got home from dinner on Friday, we mixed up a couple beverages and boy, were they yummy!

TJ's Choice:
1 part Whipped Cream vodka
3 parts Orange Crush soda

My Concoction: 
{this is a variation of my version of a mudslide - 1 part each of vodka, Bailey's, and Kahlua}
1 part Whipped Cream vodka
2 parts Bailey's Irish Cream
splash of Kahlua

There are soooo many other delicious drinks that you can whip up.... 

whipped cream vodka, pineapple juice, lime juice, half and half

whipped cream vodka, banana liqueur, lemonade, banana puree

whipped cream vodka, sour mix, pineapple juice, grenadine

whipped cream vodka, simple syrup, ginger ale, lime juice

whipped cream vodka, mango flavored vodka, sour mix, mango

whipped cream vodka, sparkling wine, simple syrup, OJ

whipped cream vodka, blue curacao, lemon-lime soda

whipped cream vodka, peach schnapps, peach puree, sweet and sour

whipped cream vodka, coffee, sugar

whipped cream vodka, Baileys Irish cream, whipped cream

...the possibilities are endless!


Now go make yourself a beverage to get a head start on the weekend! It's 5 o'clock somewhere!

emily

3 comments:

Nikki said...

This sounds delish! I may have to try this!

henning love said...

i love the many different drinks you provided with the whipped cream vodka. and those shot glasses rimmed with the pareils are so cute

colleen said...

I have eyed this so many times while at the liquor store (not that I'm there THAT often), I think you have convinced me that it's worth a try!

 
site design by designer blogs