Monday, May 14, 2012

Celebrating Mom

This weekend was great. Incredibly busy, but great. 

Yesterday, we were lucky enough to have perfect weather for our Mother's Day brunch at Rick's Cafe Boatyard. Rick's is a fun restaurant on Eagle Creek here in Indy with awesome atmosphere. Sunny, warm weather makes it even that much more fun. 


TJ's mom and grandma were in town this weekend, so we were all able to go out together to celebrate the important women in our lives -- TJ and me, my parents, TJ's sister and her hubby, and TJ's mom and grandma. It was so nice to spend time with them this weekend, catching up and just enjoying each others company.


TJ's mom and grandma

Tiff and Matt







I think TJ and I hit the mom jackpot. I couldn't ask for a better mom and friend; someone who supports me through all the big {and little} things in life, but also someone who will come meet me at the mall for a little impromptu shopping trip. I also have a mother-in-law who loves her kids with all her heart and now loves her son- and daughter-in-law in the same way. She would do anything for us.

Thank you Mom and Sharon for everything that you've done, do, and will do in the future. 
You mean the world to TJ and me!
We love you!

emily

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs