Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris, Je t'aime!

{at least I think that's right}

A lot has happened since I last posted and mentioned dreaming of a European vacation...well, I'm so excited to say that it's coming true!!! That's right, our trip to London, Paris, and Normandy is booked! We'll be flying into London, spending a few days in Paris before going to Normandy for a good family friend's wedding, then heading back to London for a couple days before coming home. The hubby and I are going with my parents {and hopefully my brother}, and I'm so excited to be able to share this trip with them. I'm looking forward to everything, but definitely most excited about finally seeing Paris. Time to brush up on my French!

In honor of our upcoming trip, I couldn't help but share a bunch of pins with you...enjoy!



Source: goo.gl via Emily on Pinterest


Source: bbc.co.uk via Emily on Pinterestdiv>



Source: bit.ly via Emily on Pinterest


Source: goo.gl via Emily on Pinterest

{I just adore this pic}


Have you ever been to Paris or London? What advice/tips/must-see things do you have for me??!!

emily

7 comments:

Trish said...

i hope you have a great trip!
i've been to paris once -- and i'm itching to go back!

TRISH @ Tales from ... 

Erin O'Riordan said...

Is it just me, or do y'all think of 'The Da Vinci Code' every time you see that Louvre pyramid?

the girl in the red shoes said...

I have been to Paris and I would LOVE to go back! Beautiful pins!

Kristin said...

I didnt get to go to Paris while I was studying abroad but need to go back!! I did go to London and you guys have to go to HARROD's....it's a GIANT department store (pretty famous) and you'll just be amazed by it. Also, see if you can see the changing of guards at Buckingham Palace. That was pretty cool.

poptartyogini said...

Wow!! What an amazing experience. You can color me green with envy!

lesley: the dream tree said...

never been to paris, but i want to, especially after seeing these pins. gorgeous pins. have a good trip!

Kati - Incorporating Color said...

Have a fantastic trip - I've never been to Paris, but all these pins are making me want to pack up and leave right now! :)

 
site design by designer blogs