Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Calm After the Storm

Well, it's over. Thank goodness. It's a big relief, but I won't find out if I passed for a couple months...and really, that's okay with me. Thanks for sticking with me while I blabbed and went on about studying, studying, and more studying. It's over now. :)

In other news....

I wasted no time after I got back home yesterday in downloading the following onto my iPad....


 And then proceeded to do this for the next hour or so...


I think I'm addicted already.

~~~~~

In even more news, TJ and I are heading out this evening to see Daniel Tosh live. Do any of you watch Tosh.0? He's extremely inappropriate, but absolutely hilarious. I think he will be even funnier in person. It should be a fun little date night in the middle of the week!

Have a great day!

emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunger Games is SOOOO addicting!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

daniel tosh is always on at our house! i'm not the biggest fan but i always end up laughing. hope you have fun!

xx jes

www.twosmuppies.com

 
site design by designer blogs