March is totally my favorite month. Without question.
For one, my birthday is March 8.
Two....The weather {usually} starts getting warmer in Indiana this month. However, I do have to say that yesterday was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Sunny and 68 degrees in February? AWESOME! It was amazing to have my sunroof open and the sun shining in....love it.
Three...Growing up, March always meant our family's annual Spring Break trip to Orlando. Although I haven't been able to go every year since college, med school, and residency, TJ and I will be going for a nice little 5 day trip later this month. I can't wait for some sun, lounging, and swimming....maybe even a little Disney too. :)
In addition to the above reasons, this March is going to be even greater. I'm so excited to be starting another month of Sports Medicine today {in our residency, we do a different rotation each month}, beginning with spending some time court-side as part of the medical team for the Men's and Women's Big Ten Championship Tournaments. Last night, I had a volunteer orientation downtown in preparation for the Women's Tournament which starts today. I couldn't help but get really excited to be a part of it.
![]() |
| Inside Banker's Life Fieldhouse |
![]() |
| Court side...I'll be sitting even lower on Friday |
![]() |
| Go Big Ten! |
Here's to a great month!
~emily



3 comments:
Hmm...March is my favorite, too...for obvious reasons!
You'll have an amazing time at the tourney... Conference tournaments & March Madness are the best!
March is the best month. My birthday is also in March on the 10th. And my husbands is on the 14th. And my anniversary? Well that's today on the 3rd. And I got engaged in March. You wanted to know all of that about me right? Happy almost birthday.
Post a Comment