Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Long Time, No Blog

Hey there, long time, no blog, right?

Things have been a little crazy in my little corner of the world over the past week or so, and unfortunately, that means a lack of blogging. I either haven't had time or I just haven't felt like it, so for that, I'm sorry.  I'm not sure the next couple of months are going to be any better, so if days {or weeks} pass between posts, I've just been too busy to keep y'all in the loop.

I'm typing this as I eat breakfast to head out the door for a day in dermatology clinic {I'm on derm this month}, so I don't have too much time this morning either. I actually got myself out of bed a few minutes before 5am so I could get my 3 mile run in before work. So right now, just a little after 7am, I've run, stretched, showered, gotten ready, made breakfast {cheese omelet, toast, and coffee}, packed my lunch {roast beef sandwich, apple, chobani yogurt}, AND blogged! Talk about being productive!

Let's just hope that theme continues today, and I can get some boards studying in after work between dinner and a meeting at church....we'll see how that goes.

I'll leave you with a few shots from Sunday's big game.



hang your head, buddy. good looks didn't get you this game.

belichick and his ridiculous sweatshirt with the sleeves cut off...haha, you lost!

I'm so happy that Brady and the Patriots lost and a Manning won on OUR turf. Great game.

Happy Wednesday!

~emily

1 comment:

Hilliary Meisner said...

Sounds like a very productive day so far! Hope the rest of your day goes well!

 
site design by designer blogs