Three and a half days in Florida go
way too fast. Can the rest of this week go as fast as our trip did?
Please....
I know the answer is no, but a girl can wish, right?
Anywho, TJ and I were in Orlando, FL last Wednesday afternoon until Sunday morning. I had to go for the second part of a Chief Resident Leadership Conference, and TJ tagged along for the ride. The Leadership Conference was in conjunction with the AAFP Scientific Assembly, although I didn't really go to any of those lectures. The stuff that I had to go to was only Wednesday night, Thursday morning, and Friday morning, and the rest of the time was free time, so we were able to take full advantage of being in sunny Orlando. We had some good meals {especially
here}, had some good drinks {
here and
here}, and soaked up some rays by the
pool and lazy river.
 |
| Cafe Patachou's sourdough toast with cinnamon & sugar + Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte = I could eat this EVERY morning. |
 |
| The AAFP in Orlando! |
 |
| TJ and Me at Pat O'Brien's |
 |
| Lamborghini in front of the hotel...this one's for you, Dad |
 |
| Universal's Island's of Adventure closed down for 4 hours for just the AAFP...got to ride everything with hardly any lines!!! |
 |
| Hogwarts |
 |
| Us by the Hogwarts Express |
 |
| Owls! |
 |
| Grinch gloves |
|
 |
| Margaritaville |
 |
| TJ pondering when we can go back... |
It was a great mini-vacation....do you have any vacations planned soon?
No comments:
Post a Comment